Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wonderful Compliment

I just received a really nice compliment from Kathleen, whom I did pocket invitations for. I thankfully have received a lot of compliments on my invitations, and this one was so sweet. I loved working with Kathleen and her fiance, Mike--two incredibly nice people. This is why I love my job!


"We've had so many complements on the invitations!  Our guests LOVE the pocket invitation!  At our shower, a number of people asked where we bought the invitations.  They loved that we found someone in the local area. Growing up in a small city like Avon Lake, word of mouth is a great advertisement!  We would like some of your cards to have on hand and promote you!  Thank you againfor the beautiful work on the invitations." - Kathleen Sullivan

No comments:

Powered By Blogger