Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Wonderful Compliment!

Here is another incredibly nice compliment JDK received from Rachel Kunzer in Greenwood Indiana. She met with Amy, our consultant in Indianapolis, looking for a fall wedding invitation. Here is what she said of her experience:

"I received my wedding invitations last week and just wanted to thank you, they are absolutely beautiful! They are truly different from any other invitation I've seen before. When my fiancee and I decided to go with a fall themed wedding all I could find invitation wise was a generic invitation with a fall leaf or pumpkin stamped on it. It was so nice that we could work with you and get a fall themed invitation without being cheesy! Amy, thanks so much for meeting with us and getting the vision onto paper ;) Your personality is great for that job! Thanks for making the invitation part of my wedding planning fun & easy! ;)" -Rachel Kunzer, Greenwood, Indiana

No comments:

Powered By Blogger