Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brittany and Jon

Here are some photos of the invitation we did for Brittany and Jon. Brittany is my husband’s cousin, so we were the stationer of choice! They will be having a winter wedding in Sellersburg, Indiana. I met with Brittany to go over selections, and she loved the pocket invitations. Her colors were royal blue and silver with a snowflake theme. She first picked out a silver square pocket, which I had printed with snowflakes. We found a beautiful sapphire linen stock that was almost the exact same color as Brittany’s bridesmaid dresses, it was perfect! Then I topped everything off with silver foil printing, our first project using this to-date! Brittany got tons of compliments from all her guests, which makes me very happy!




No comments:

Powered By Blogger